B+ because it?s not perfect. My teacher is the nicest. We don?t get a lot of homework and my friends are in my class. There?s no other school like it.
- Will Ridgeway, 10, Placer Elementary School
A+. My school is awesome. Everyone is nice and there aren?t any bullies.
- Jackson Davis, 9, Loomis Basin Charter School
A+. They have music and a nice PE teacher. We get to do special events and parties and dress-up days. I have very nice friends there.
- Jessica Ridgeway, 8, Placer Elementary School
A+. The teachers are amazing ? nice and funny. I go to school with my cousins and they support me. Everyone is nice.
- Hannah Crews, 9, Franklin Elementary School
B+/A-. It?s one of the best schools in the district because our STAR testing scores are very high. I like my teacher, Mr. McQueen, and our funky principal, Mr. Judd.
- Jadon Morris, 11, Loomis Grammar School
A, because school is the best. You learn good things. I like to go to the library and recess and lunch in the cafeteria.
- Brooke Nicholas, 5, Franklin Elementary School