Event Log In
Create Event Account
Coupons & Deals
September 2, 2015
Click for weather forecast
Submit a Youth Sports Score
Letters to the Editor
Arts & Entertainment
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Loomis News Special Editions
Tuesday, September 1
Place an Ad
View All Classifieds
Car & Truck Ads
Real Estate Ads
Gold Age Villa
Regulators ban Loomis caretaker who served deadly mushroom dish
Thursday Nov 29 2012
The caretaker who served gravy containing poisonous mushrooms that resulted in four deaths of residents at a Loomis elder care facility has been banned for life from all ca ...
Loomis mushroom soup death toll reaches four
Tuesday Nov 27 2012
A fourth person has died after eating poisonous wild mushroom soup at an elder care home in Loomis, said Dena Erwin, Placer County Sheriff’s Office public information ...
90-year-old man ID’d as third fatality in Loomis mushroom poisoning
Wednesday Nov 21 2012
The third person who died after eating poisonous wild mushroom soup at an elder care home in Loomis has been identified as Frank Warren Blodgett, according to the Placer Co ...
Third person dies in Loomis mushroom poisoning case
Tuesday Nov 20 2012
A third death has been reported in the case of the recent mushroom poisonings at an elder care home in Loomis. Gold Age Villa reported to the California Department of Social Servi ...
Loomis elder care staffer prepared lethal mushroom soup
Wednesday Nov 14 2012
It’s a story that plays out often in California once the fall rainy season starts and mushrooms sprout: Someone unintentionally picks and eats a poisonous variety, leading to ...
Loomis poisonings raise question of elder care facilities' meal oversight
Tuesday Nov 13 2012
As an investigation continues into the group poisoning at a Loomis elderly care facility that killed two and hospitalized four others, questions have boiled to the surface ...
Two dead, four sick after eating wild mushrooms at Loomis elder care home
Saturday Nov 10 2012
(AP) — Two residents of a Loomis assisted living facility have died and four others are hospitalized after eating soup with wild mushrooms, authorities said. Plac ...
© Copyright Gold Country Media
Powered By: BCI Interactive