Students can apply for other schools

-A +A
The Placer Union High School District is accepting applications for open enrollment until April 1. The policy allows students to attend a school outside of their normal area of attendance, provided there is space available and the application deadline is met. For example, a student whose residence is within the attendance boundaries of Placer High School may apply under open enrollment to attend Del Oro High School. Because athletic eligibility may be affected, students should direct their athletics-related questions to the athletic director at their school. Application forms are available at any high school office. Completed applications should be turned in to the school that the student wishes to attend, or to the District office. Call the district office at (530) 886-4400 for more information regarding open enrollment.